Mayde Tea have created a tea infuser that that makes drinking loose-leaf tea as convenient as using a tea bag, but a whole lot better for your health and the environment.
Why use a herbal tea infuser?
Commercial tea bags are created using bleaches, glues, staples and other nasty things that contain chemicals that you'd rather not consume with your therapeutic tea blends!
Another reason is the environment - hate to imagine a compostable material (tea leaves) trapped inside a little plastic pouch.
The Mayde Tea infuser comes with a lid for a very important purpose- and that is because when you add boiling water to a herbal tea containing volatile oils, (volatile oils are the part of the plant with the medicinal benefit) they can evaporate with the steam.
How to use the Mayde Tea infuser
- Place the single cup infuser in your mug of choice.
- Put one serve of tea into the infuser
- Fill the mug up with hot water, saturating all of the tea. (Please check appropriate temperature for the tea you are using- not all should be 100 degrees!)
- Place the lid on the infuser and let steep for the time stated on the brewing instructions
- Take the lid off and place next to the mug upside-down. Lift out the infuser and place it into the lid to prevent dripping tea on your table.
The Pantry loves Mayde Tea because its Naturopath formulated, made with the finest ingredients + just riddled with health benefits!