This option is currently sold out.
Fudgy PB Cacao
+ keto friendly
The most natural keto bar on the market, this bar not only will keep you going and going and going with 13g of plant protein and an abundance of healthy fats, but it also contains a huge dose of your daily nutrient needs, from the goodness of 7 different nuts + seeds
1g Sugar . 13g Protein
83% nuts, seeds & plant protein
VEGAN . NO SUGAR ALCOHOLS. REAL + RAW INGREDIENTS
Key ‘on the go’ nutritional features,
- Full of healthy fats and proteins ~ for satisfaction and long lasting energy
- Formulated on a base of Omega 3 rich healthy fats, coconut butter and cacao butter
- With the addition of sprouted brown rice protein, an easily digestible/absorbable plant protein source
- High Fibres ~ for fullness and gut support
- As well as fibre from nuts and seeds, we also added in flax meal to this recipe, which is a great source of dietary fibres as well as being rich in Omegas, and having anti-inflammatory properties (a real hero at breakfast)
- Nutrient Density ~ comprehensive macro/micronutrient profile
- 70% nuts and seeds, this bar gets you going on your way with a huge dose of your daily vitamin and mineral requirements
- No sugar alcohols / added sugars ~ sparing the insulin crash
- Sweetened with littlest bit of natural stevia, we’ve endeavoured to let the amazing raw cacao and peanut butter flavours do the talking
Peanuts*, Seeds* (Pepita, Sunflower, Sesame, Hemp, Flax, Chia) Coconut*, Cacao Butter*, Sprouted Brown Rice Protein*,Cacao Powder*, Cacao Nibs*, Pink Lake Salt, Stevia Powder*
* Certified Organic
So soft, but crunchy at the same time. Perfect bar which isn’t filled with sugar and is just filled with natural ingredients that taste delicious together.
I found this to be the ultimate afternoon brain fuel. The combo of fats + protein and low sugar just works so well for my brain. Love that these aren't too sweet either. So peanut buttery, yum!
I didn’t quite like the taste and I wouldn’t personally purchase again, found it not sweet enough. It’s quite rich so I only had a bit of the bar.
I am attempting to quit sugar so am avoiding sugary snacks. This bar isn’t sweet at all which is perfect in helping my cure my addiction. It is very rich. I usually have half a bar in the morning and save the other half for the afternoon. I have found it has really curbed my need to snack. I keep them at work and home so I always have a tempting healthy snack on hand.
Very filling and satisfying. I love these bars for a breakfast on the run or a snack for a busy afternoon.